Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin is a diverse 501(c)(3) non-profit community organization governed by a volunteer board of directors. We provide training, employment and supportive services for people with disabilities or disadvantages who seek greater independence. This mission - over 90 years strong - strengthens individuals, families and communities.
Requirements:1. Training in a related field such as human resources, business management, training or counseling.
2. One year of prior instructional experience preferred.
3. Bachelor's degree in related field desired but not required.
4. Repetitive use of hands is required in the form of fine manipulations keyboarding while using computer.
5. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
6. Must be able to travel to various work sites within the community.
7. Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Goodwill is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please call 414-847-4131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.