Goodwill is a mission-driven organization, which means we never lose sight of the people we serve or the power of work. We also understand that strong businesses succeed because they value their employees.
Description: The Retail Supervisor contributes to the Goodwill mission by leading our retail stores and donation sites to achieve their overall goals. As a supervisor you will be responsible for opening/closing the store, managing register efficiency, achieving daily production goals, providing excellent customer service, and developing associates.
Hours: Second Shift
Description: Supervises all non-exempt Laundry personnel in efficiently providing high quality, processed linens to meet the needs to Goodwill's external customers. Utilizes assigned personnel, equipment, and supplies to maintain a low cost, efficient operation.
1. High school graduate or equivalent required.
2. Two years' experience in linen services or related area, preferably in a hospital or commercial setting. Advanced education may be substituted for experience.
Hours: 3rd shift, shift includes weekend rotations.
Description: The Maintenance Mechanic-Laundry will perform general maintenance work to maintain proper operation of Laundry and Boiler Room equipment.
1. Basic knowledge of various trade fundamentals sufficient to deal with general repairs. Ability to problem solve and repair accurately and timely.
2. Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
3. Ability to assume responsibility in planning sequence of operation and in selecting proper tools and materials.
4. Ability to apply shop mathematics to practical problems.
5. Knowledge of OSHA, Joint Commission, and ISO standards as they pertain to the general laundry operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Repairs and installs electrical, oil, hydraulic, steam, water, and air systems needed for the proper operation of the laundry and mechanical rooms.
2. Responsible for the proper preventative maintenance performance on all equipment to ensure proper operation of this equipment.
3. Read blueprints, manuals, schematics, and building codes to problem solve or install as necessary.
4. Maintains contact with all necessary vendors to assure to safe and proper operation of equipment.
5. Maintain inventory of all spare parts and tools to ensure their proper supply at all times. Report any deficiencies immediately.
6. Maintain adequate cleaning schedule of all machinery, maintenance shop, boiler room and other areas as needed.
7. Maintain a safe and orderly work environment and reports any safety concerns.
8. Responds in a timely manner to all staff machine requests.
9. The ability to work flexible shifts.
B. Marginal Job Functions:
All other duties as assigned.
Hours: 2nd Shift
Description: Our Laundry Account Supervisor represents Goodwill Industries of SE WI with respect to the promotion, sales, and service of various Goodwill products. This environment requires the incumbent be able to deal with the technical aspects of our products, define and structure solutions to the account’s technical and service needs and propose solutions that are mutually beneficial to Goodwill and the customer. The incumbent will be exposed to a variety of industries and is expected to be knowledgeable enough to handle effectively most situations encountered.
Supervises all non-exempt Laundry personnel in efficiently providing high quality, processed linens to meet the needs to Goodwill's external customers. Utilizes assigned personnel, equipment, and supplies to maintain a low cost, efficient operation.
Want to see more Goodwill career opportunities? Search all available jobs now!
MILWAUKEE, WI (South)
t: (414) 847-2905
t: (262) 833-1600
t: (224) 321-5700
MILWAUKEE, WI (Northwest)
t: (414) 847-2905